CRM Integration example 1
This flow assumes that the CRM is starting the process and using a unique customer reference generated by the CRM to align with Detected.
The following reference architecture shows one of the most common integration patterns used when integrating any CRM with the Detected platform.
- Opportunity / account is created in CRM system
- CRM system triggers email to business owner that contains a link to start their onboarding process, the link contains the unique customer reference of the CRM
- User clicks on link and completes all onboarding actions in the Detected portal
- Webhooks fire during onboarding more information here: Webhooks
- Compliance team reviews profile information and completes all checks & sets status of profile to "Approved"
- Webhooks fire to update status & data within CRM
This reference architecture uses the following Detected APIs: