6th September 2022
This release has been completed
The UI for the dashboard has been completely re-written and designed for better usability.
This area has not changed and only received an visual overhaul
- "Create Profile" has now been renamed to "Add Profile"
We have made minor adjustments to this screen based on the new format of our application and redesigned the look of this screen
- "View Profiles" has not been renamed to "Profiles"
- Companies that were recently added now appear first on the list
- fixed a defect where the pagination of the page was not working as expected
- Removed the "Enrich" link on the page
We have overhauled the screen and how the information looks and is presented to users on the Dashboard. All information has now been broken down into sections.
- Organization of Profile information has changed to a long anchored format rather than a tabbed format so all information is available
- Key company information is now presented first
- Insights have now been broken down into easy identifiable blocks with warnings insights now highlighted in yellow
- Director Information has now been split into 2 types
- "Director Information" is now information that has been provided to client from the onboarding portal by customer
- PEP, Sanctions and adverse media is done against any individual declared by customer
- "Director Information from Data Sources" is displayed to client so they can see and access if any directors have not been declared from customers
- "UBO Information" is information on the owner of the company provided by the customer on the onboarding portal
- PEP, Sanctions and Adverse media will be done on individuals
- "Global Ultimate Owner" is information pulled from data sources if entity has declared a owner of the company publically
- Renewal Dates have been added to show when information will be refreshed
- "Submission Information" has been added for onboarding portal for confirmation that information provided is accurate and provide details of who entered and confirmed all information to be correct
- "Glossary" - this section is to explain all the Insights that have been found on the profile and the descriptions of what they mean
This has been removed from the dashboard as all information can be found inside the profile information
- Remove company has been removed and can be done via API
- Document upload information has been removed and is not configurable along with other onboarding portal stuff through API
This has been removed from the dashboard, the information for this can be found within the API documentation
This has been removed from the dashboard due to the changing nature of the product and the allowance of customers to onboard themselves, this feature was from an era where we onboard customers in bulk for the client.
- removed the integration Guide
This has been removed, any issues with the site the Client should reach out to the Account Manager of that account through channels provided to them by Detected.
There have been some changes to our API's. For information on our API's developers and other parties who wish to see changes and other API information should navigate to our API page located here: https://docs.detected.app/api-docs
Enrichment on the portal has been removed with the individual configuration and request per business. The one link found in the configuration page now serves as one link for customers to onboard new customers to the platform and configuration of the onboarding portal can be found on the API documentation.
- The onboarding portal link now serves both as "find company" and "Profile Enrichment" link
- Review and Submit now allows companies to set up someone to confirm all information that has been provided to the platform is correct, this triggers off the Director and company Owner PEP, Sanction and Adverse media checks for those that have been provided to the platform.
- Review and Submit is now activated at the end of the other stages so that information entered can be checked and confirmed accurately by the client.
- Allows user to enter information of an individual and use the same information on another section of the site saving the user to re-input the same information.
- Size of documents uploads have been increased to 30mb
- ID verification can now be offloaded to mobile devices for clearer images of documents as well as individuals
- ID verification now checks:
- Face against documents
- Liveness check to confirm that the individual is a real person
- The onboarding portal supports the same email address when finding the company to input the information about the company