29th November 2022
This Release has been completed
up to date information about the system can be found here: https://status.detected.app/
We have added a new suite of insights to make it easier for our clients to spot important information for onboarded customers. All our insights are accessible through our API and have been turned off on the dashboard while work continues to rework the dashboard UI.
- Person adverse media
- Company Adverse media
- Company sanctions
- Person sanctions
- Person PEP’s
- Person identity match -
- Person identity check
- Director detail
- Number of directors
We also have fixed some insights:
- Company data credit now has a worth noting insight if credit information is not found
- Company directors now have a worth-noting insight if directors are not found
- Company GUO now has a worth noting insight if GUOs are not found
- small UI fixes for accessibility
- Ability to filter by active status on the dashboard
This release brings the much-awaited new portal experience to our users. We have done a complete overhaul of the portal experience taking into account more branding colours, and a better portal layout for their respective devices making the experience better for both the user and for brand representation.
Please get in touch with one of our sales team for a demonstration or to adjust the configuration settings on your account.
Our "Web for all" quality drive is an internal programme to ensure that our software reaches high levels of quality so that people with disabilities have full access to our services. Due to the nature of software development, this is an ongoing project led by our IT teams to ensure that our platform maintains the high levels of standards that we are pushing in the industry.
While the programme is an ongoing evolution of our services, we are pushing out the first phases of our accessibility improvements into the onboarding platform. We have also further committed that when onboarding new clients to the platform, an accessibility review will be performed on their branding and colour schemes within the portal to ensure that our end users can use the system with ease.
- Added message for landscape phone users
- Adjusted the wording of some error messages to make better sense
- fixed issues with the French language not displaying correctly
- fixed issues with people doing ID verification if they are added to multiple companies onboarded with the portal
- fixed the issue with a user getting stuck in an endless loop after a timeout of the Identity verification
There have been some changes to our APIs. For information on our API's developers and other parties who wish to see changes and other API information should navigate to our API page located here: https://docs.detected.app/api-docs